Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So all semester long...

...Comp class has kinda been kickin my @$$. A lot of work and stuff, my only class i have more than once a week, and my first class of the day. But this class has the best group of students out of my 4 classes and the professor i find easiest to talk and relate to. And if it wasn't for this class i probably wouldn't have met Rachael =]  Who i've been seeing for a little while now and things are going really well. (she's kinda making me write this *cough cough*) hahaha. Not really. She just made a suggestion. But we went to see Ninja Assassin today, which was pretty cool, and we had a really good time. Just don't let my Soc professor know i skipped t go see it. And if she does find out... blame Rachael ;]

haha, later

4 comments:

  1. I did not make you write this!

    And you're just lazy, that's why its hard for you :P

    Movie time was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATEVER! everyone knows who to believe =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? A class romance? I had no clue. Of course, I 've noticed you staring...wait, I mean 'gazing' at Rachel, but I thought she had a boyfreind! :-) And, you forgot to mention how engaging the content and my lesson plans are!
    --k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I don't see why he would be "gazing" at me...
    I did at one point, but we broke up.

    ReplyDelete